Pick Up & Shipping
- Select the local pick-up option when you check out
- Stop in Friday or Saturday 10-3pm to pick-up your order (alternate pick-up times can be arranged, chocolate covered strawberries are only available Fridays and Saturdays. If you would like to pick up your order at the Nisswa Farmer's Market from 8am-12:30 on Thursdays, please indicate so by leaving a note at checkout.
- We are located at 24489 Hazelwood Drive, Nisswa MN 56468 - Just north of Schaefer's on 371, Hazelwood Drive is the first left off 371. Wildflower Chocolate is in the same building as the Outreach Program. Our neighbors are Petals and Beans, and Nisswa Auto.
We want your chocolates to arrive happily at your doorstep and do the best we can to ensure that happens.
- Orders ship Monday-Wednesdays.
- Please plan your order accordingly. We add thermal protection at no additional charge if your shipping destination is expected to reach over 70 degrees Fahrenheit. We are not able to refund or exchange due to damage that has occurred during shipping, once the product has left our hands. If it is going to be very hot at your shipping destination, you may want to place a winter order instead.
- Please ensure the shipping address is correct, the package can be accepted upon first attempt so it's not returned to the carrier, and that the package is not exposed to the elements when delivered. We can't guarantee that your chocolate will arrive unmelted, particularly in very warm climates or if the package sits on a hot doorstep all day, but it will cut the risk of melting.
You can find Wildflower Chocolate in our online shop, our events, and at these local businesses:
Schaefers Foods - Nisswa, MN
Petals and Beans (our next door neighbor) - Nisswa, MN
Thanks for stopping by!